SLP Resonator Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By the time you pay for all of the welding and shipping, you're probably pretty close to what the SLP tip cost with a lot more labor. But it does look nice.

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about just chopping off the res and putting on a 3.5 turn down. I am not a fan of tips anyways unless its a dual set up poking out the back. I also hid my exhaust on my supercharged expedition.

Exactly what I did except I left it like that.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread has been around awhile. I'm trying to find someone who still stocks the 6.2L SLP kit (31096). I tried Amazon, Summit, Jegs, eBay and a few others. But it looks like it has been discontinued. Anyone have a source? I may have to do what JPBurb did and fab up my own solution.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
This thread has been around awhile. I'm trying to find someone who still stocks the 6.2L SLP kit (31096). I tried Amazon, Summit, Jegs, eBay and a few others. But it looks like it has been discontinued. Anyone have a source? I may have to do what JPBurb did and fab up my own solution.

Any decent muffler shop can remove it and stick a piece of pipe in there and reattach your factory tip OR replace it with whatever tip you want. Most muffler shops have a decent selection of chrome or stainless tips as well.

Probably $50 or less.