Silver Sage Metallic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

niceshoes321

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello, I was thinking about purchasing a silver sage metallic z71. I was wondering for those with this color, is it easy to see swirls and scratches in the sun or does the color hide them better like white or silver does?

s4cruiser

Reaction score
I really like this color and it reminds me of the 40th Anniversary Toyota Landcruiser i had years ago. If I end up ordering a Z71, silver sage would be my color of choice.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It can hide dirt but scratches show up white if it goes too deep. I have the gmc color frosted pine metallic. It's still a great color tho and we love it.

OP
OP
N

niceshoes321

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It can hide dirt but scratches show up white if it goes too deep. I have the gmc color frosted pine metallic. It's still a great color tho and we love it.
Ah so swirls still show up on your color from a car wash still pretty easily?

OP
OP
N

niceshoes321

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I wash mine myself and dont see any swirls. A real scratch will show up tho if it's deep.
Ok thanks. I went ahead and put a deposit on a z71 sage metallic. It was just built and hopefully should hit the dealer lot soon since the dealer is in the Dallas TX area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC