Selling my 2003 Yukon Denali $6000 replacing with Hyundai Palisades Limited!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boba1111

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I just finished updating my CEL posting in Engine/Drivetrain and quite unexpectedly we are replacing the Denali with a Hyundai Palisades Limited.
We just had our first grandchild a granddaughter Aubry Rose Stirling 4PM on 12-23-22 and mother/baby doing great!
Since we have retired from Lancaster PA to Fenwick Isl Delaware, we will be traveling back and forth more so replacing the almost 20 year old Denali seems smart.
We did LOTS of research and did not need as large as Denali so we settled on the Hyundai Palisades.
We pick it up tomorrow and my Lancaster mechanic has a buyer for the Denali, I told him $6000, is that fair?
Thanks!

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to make hard decisions. Wish you luck and the first grandchild will dictate a need for that $6000.

OP
OP
B

boba1111

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OR VietVet: Thanks for the post and fur sure the $$ will go quick on the new baby.
Our daughter was really a trooper, all natural birth, 15 hours labor with any meds.
And THANKS for your service, I was in college in early 70's draft number 218 so I missed it. Bad times back then.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your grand daughter and my son share the same birthday!

I like the Palisade, but its kissing cousin the Kia Telluride I like better. Just looks better. Same vehicle thou.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your vehicle needs change with the times and what’s necessary. I never thought five or 10 years ago I’d be driving a big boat Denali, but it’s everything we need for this phase in our life with additional grandkids and doing long road trips.My daughter has had a palisade for three years and has been very happy.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
OR VietVet: Thanks for the post and fur sure the $$ will go quick on the new baby.
Our daughter was really a trooper, all natural birth, 15 hours labor with any meds.
And THANKS for your service, I was in college in early 70's draft number 218 so I missed it. Bad times back then.
Good luck with everything. My birthday is Christmas Eve. Make sure you do like my mother did. If anyone wanted to give me one present for my birthday and Christmas, she would not speak to them and they were not allowed in the house.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
My draft number was 2. I was going no matter what. Instead of being drafted in to the Army or Marines, yes back then they could draft in to the Marines, I wanted to control my future and joined the Navy since my dad was in the Navy during the Korean War.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues