Seats are hard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steveeeej

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2023 Suburban fronts seats are hard as a rock. Anyone agree and are there any fixes for these seats?

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. My rig is older so I’ll let one of the folks with new rigs chime in.

Padraig

Reaction score
I have a 2023 wuth cloth seats and think they are firm but very comfortable. I like them better then the leather ones in my old 2013 Yukon XL.

Padraig

Jocko PDX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the Denali seats either. I find them to firm, too narrow, with not enough of a "bucket" affect with side support. Lastly, I don't like how the seat bottom portion only tilts back by the back end dropping and not the front coming up.. But those are all minor issues IMO. I would still give my Denali an A for an overall grade.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the seats in my '23 Denali. Yes, they're firmer than in my '09 Tahoe -- but I feel like they're maybe going to hold up better, too. (We'll see about that.)

Whereas I might normally say that I'd want more side-bolstering in these seats, I found with my '09 that getting in and out of the truck over the door-side bolster just wears the crap out of it. The leather on the very side of the bolster eventually split/cracked from being crushed down thousands of times. Maybe that won't happen with these seats.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not a fan of the Denali seats either. I find them to firm, too narrow, with not enough of a "bucket" affect with side support. Lastly, I don't like how the seat bottom portion only tilts back by the back end dropping and not the front coming up.. But those are all minor issues IMO. I would still give my Denali an A for an overall grade.
The front does go up and down, but it will not go UP if the seat is already all the way up...try it, press the front to go down...you will see that you can indeed asjust both the front and rear height separately, or together.

1709669100219.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts