Seat Controls Possessed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SnowBuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
05 XL. The round button/switch on the side of the drivers seat: Top & Bottom control the seat back "wings" Left & Right control the Lumbar Support. I swear...one week I hit the forward button and the Lumbar Support goes forward/back side of the button/switch and its goes backward.....then another week..I need to hit the rear side of the button to move it FORWARD !?!?!?!?!?

dojrs

Reaction score
Mine aren’t possessed like yours. Mine are just completely bipolar and work in the reverse of what they should. I’ve looked before tried to find a fix and couldn’t find anything.

OKYukon02

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Was hoping yours had a similar demon possessing it when I saw the title. Would be nice to apply some teamwork lol. Mine work fine when I hit the controls. But when I remote start sometimes (not all the time) the lumbar and wings completely deploy. Nasty surprise when you sit down! Don't know what remote start has to do with it but that's the only time it happens.

Looks like this switch is a common point of craziness o_O

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was hoping yours had a similar demon possessing it when I saw the title. Would be nice to apply some teamwork lol. Mine work fine when I hit the controls. But when I remote start sometimes (not all the time) the lumbar and wings completely deploy. Nasty surprise when you sit down! Don't know what remote start has to do with it but that's the only time it happens.

Looks like this switch is a common point of craziness o_O
Not sure if your 02 has it but check the dic settings and see if you have a setting for memory seats. They way it works is if you unlock with #1 remote its moves the seat to driver position 1, and with #2 remote it moves it to driver position 2. Again, Not sure if 02 had that option but look through your dic...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645