SAD times rear ended 09.. totaled Harley

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
alright so my buddies mom have an 09 Tahoe. his parents were headed to the mountains for a few FALL days of riding.. they were trailering there BRAND NEW... CanAm Spyder and Harley Fat boy. the CanAm is a week old and has 12 miles on it.. well some Fu@k **** was you guesses it TEXTING and plowed into them at a red light doing about 50.. as they were just out of town.. he drove his Rover onto the trailer smashing the Harley and pushing the CanAm into the tahoe and made the trailer come off the hitch and well this is the results.

The insurance TOTALED the Harley.. there is 4K damage to the NEW CanAm. $2,500 feather light aluminum motorcycle trailer totaled. and the tahoe is still being accessed.. the rear pillar and light on the passenger side is dented.. this was a crapy weekend..

f3aecf0e.jpg

Last edited:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that looks bad. I hope everyone is ok.

OP
OP
jdpber

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea everyone was ok.. the toys took the pain.. i cant imagine if there was not a 16' trailer and the bikes to absorb the impact.. the tahoe would have been creamed even worse..

Djay762

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sure, looks like that idiot was moving at a pretty good clip when he plowed into the trailer. Hope everyone is ok

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow that's pretty crazy!! Let this be a lesson to all out there! Do NOT text and drive :whymewhyme:

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Damn, when i first read the title i thought a harley went through the 09. then i saw the picture and was convinced HOLYshit he did go through the 09 lol

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Wow.. that is insane.. Glad eveyrone is ok but wow the window didn't break either.. the way the tailgate looks like it would have shattered.

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah first thing that struck me about the pic was that the rear window was fine. Crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts