Rollin thunder's in the house!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Hey Yall. Got a Pm from Shaggy over at tahoe forum (wondered if that site would ever fail, guess it did). I will admit. I tried starting my own forum. Cept I could not get the stupid mother ******* V-bulliton software to work on my work Server. So Im sooooo glad shaggy created this site as this seems like a good replacement for the old forum. Only regret. 2 years and almost 7000 posts are gone:(

But glad to be here and my one message. GM GET MY MOTHER EFFING CAMARO IN. I WANT IT lol.

DofD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greets and welcomes there!

Lucky bugger getting a 2SS RS! If it weren't time for home reno's I'd be getting one.

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
Greets and welcomes there!

Lucky bugger getting a 2SS RS! If it weren't time for home reno's I'd be getting one.

Im doing home renos too. But their DIY so Its cheap reno lol. Cant wait for the man cave. 2 LCDs. 8 speaker in ceiling stereo, big couches, bar tap, gunna be killer:D

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RT made it! I take it you got your registration problem fixed.

DofD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im doing home renos too. But their DIY so Its cheap reno lol. Cant wait for the man cave. 2 LCDs. 8 speaker in ceiling stereo, big couches, bar tap, gunna be killer:D

A bit more extensive reno here. I'm lifting the whole house to add a new floor. Whereby the wife gets a room for her stuff and I get an office for the computer stuff and room for a nice workshop. :D

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
A bit more extensive reno here. I'm lifting the whole house to add a new floor. Whereby the wife gets a room for her stuff and I get an office for the computer stuff and room for a nice workshop. :D

holy crap. Huge reno. I will never lift ahouse again. We tried it and it turned out great. It was just sooooo stressful I will never do it again. I hate refusing work. But that and brand new builds have got to be the only two jobs I wont do.I will reno and add on rooms, but never build brand new houses.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But glad to be here and my one message. GM GET MY MOTHER EFFING CAMARO IN. I WANT IT lol.

LOL, tell me about it. I ordered mine on Oct 15th and still haven't got it. I know what they are going to be doing though, I won't be getting mine until the unveiling on May 6th. Talked to my dealer and said it was coming on the same truck as the v6 showroom camaro. Looking forward on getting that black maro!!!

BTW, is that George Clooney in your avatar.