Reliable classic car purchase site?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drwinlied

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a reputable site/company to purchase classic cars from? 50s-70s at the latest.

Wife wants "old and loud" muscle car with automatic. I'd like something newer in a c6z with at least fixed heads, but h/c/I, preferably. We'll see who wins lol

Muscle car doesn't need to be museum quality, but definitely no rust. Perfect world would be resto-mod but budget is likely too low for that.

Either way, any recommendations for reputable muscle car sites?

OP
OP
Drwinlied

Drwinlied

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BaT prices seem to be at the extreme of any market trend. 99% "I know what I got" type...but the market is starting to cool off so I'll give them another look. Thanks.

My buddy buys cars for a MN dealership that does a lot of Shelby/Roush business. A few weeks ago he sent me a note saying they chopped 150k off the top of their lot because the market is finally starting to come down. It's still high, but trends are coming back in our favor finally.

Reaction score
Do you have any places that sell classics in your area?

I know around here there's at least 3 or 4 within a 30 minute drive.

Gateway Classic Cars have 20 showrooms nationwide

Fast Lane Cars

OP
OP
Drwinlied

Drwinlied

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have any places that sell classics in your area?

I know around here there's at least 3 or 4 within a 30 minute drive.

Gateway Classic Cars have 20 showrooms nationwide

Fast Lane Cars
Yes there are a few near me. Gateway was the site I was looking at when I thought I'd check if anyone on here knew of some.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there's actually a bunch out there that deal with mostly classic cars. thats one i regularly pay attention to for eye candy purposes. nice thorough pictures and i believe they also can arrange shipping for an extra fee.

grouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a reputable site/company to purchase classic cars from? 50s-70s at the latest.

Wife wants "old and loud" muscle car with automatic. I'd like something newer in a c6z with at least fixed heads, but h/c/I, preferably. We'll see who wins lol

Muscle car doesn't need to be museum quality, but definitely no rust. Perfect world would be resto-mod but budget is likely too low for that.

Either way, any recommendations for reputable muscle car sites?

Where are you located? I've helped a friend who imports cars to Australia and he's bought several. I go look at them first though. When I ran a salvage yard, I'd take pictures of parts cars and take them to swap meets so folks could see what I had. Some of the cars looked really nice. Nothing like what they really looked like.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there is a place near me I have looked at online a couple times but it's been a while, then of course when I go to try and find it a bunch of other stuff pops up
I think this is it, but there may be another one as well I will keep looking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9