Reinstalled my Z2...Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SFBerto415

Reaction score
Ok so I reinstalled my Z2 with an OnStar integration adapter and everything works...sorta...Not sure how to explain it but here goes: when I press the OnStar button on my rearview mirror the OnStar is operational BUT it seems really, really loud so I lowered the volume on the adapter and it still sounds loud so I turned it ALL the way down and I just hear static, but not like a bad channel on your tv static a kind of hissing sound of static. I turned my music down too and I still hear the sound. Do you guys think it might be a bad integration adapter?
I am not sure on the brand, I think I used a Metra...I wanted the PAC-OS since thats what I had with my first Z2 but the theives took that when they took the radio.
Any thoughts????

OP
OP
SFBerto415

SFBerto415

Reaction score
So I pulled out my Z2 and did some research on the Peripheral adapter I was sold at my local audio shop. I bought the GMAH24 after more online searching I find out that Peripheral also has a GMAH24B...which too says to do the same thing with one difference one keeps the Bose amp while the other doesn't...atleast thats how I think I understand it.
I have the amplified Bose Sound System...should it matter which one I plug in to my deck?
Anyone on here with any audio installing experience please input...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinsbritton

Latest posts