rear seat audio with aftermarket DVD player ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it possible? I am adding an aftermarket DVD player with audio output...is there a way to add the audio to the DVD mode on the RSA? obviously i dont have the OEM DVD but im sure there has to be a blank or something in the plug back there i can find..anyone have a diagram or idea? experience? im fully capable of wiring things up and making harnesses, adding pins to existing plugs etc...just need to see if its a possibility before i take it apart down there...

nathanbgross

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you ever get an aftermarket DVD player?

Hi, I have a 2004 Yukon XL w/ a sunroof that has a drop down DVD player that is having issues and I'm wanting to replace it w/ an aftermarket DVD player. Were you ever able to find one that worked w/ your factory radio to play sound over speakers w/ the normal RSE just like the factor DVD player did? If so can you tell me what you did to install and which model you ended up going with? Thanks a lot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranger0787