Rear driver window issue.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

totalpackage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So we were going down the road and the window fell to its stopping spot at half way. I can push it up but it falls back down of course. when pressing the button to roll it up I hear nothing but when pushing it down, I hear it sound like it’s struggling and binding. Window itself still stays down so I just want to know what I need to order most likely. It will be the weekend before I can address it. Currently have it wedged all the way up because it has been raining For weeks and is not going to stop anytime soon.

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This happened on my NBS Tahoe - turns out, just needed a new regulator. If memory serves, took longer to drive to get the part than to replace. Setting the glass in the channel was easier with a extra set of hands but otherwise, was easy peasey!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As stated above, investigate and troubleshoot first, before thinking of purchasing parts. You can still drive the truck with the inner door panel off, while you are waiting for the correct replacement parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kentf3