Radio problem......HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4play

Reaction score
Ok so I have the factory NAV radio in a 2007 Hoe. I'll be listening to XM and all the sudden it will loose the XM and say there is an XM connection problem. The XM button on the screen totally disapears like I don't even have it. I shut the car off and then lost all power to the radio. The screen went totally black. I shut the truck off for a few minutes and then everything went back to normal. This is the 2nd time it happened. Any thoughts????

OP
OP
4x4play

4x4play

Reaction score
yes stock deck. I totally think loose connection as well. Is the XM computer easy to get to or do I have to remove the whole head unit? I never did that before and I would hate to bring it to the dealer or mechanic and pay what they would want to fix it!!!!

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes stock deck. I totally think loose connection as well. Is the XM computer easy to get to or do I have to remove the whole head unit? I never did that before and I would hate to bring it to the dealer or mechanic and pay what they would want to fix it!!!!

well if its a lease you're fully covered

OP
OP
4x4play

4x4play

Reaction score
not a lease but I o have the 100k extended warranty. Hope it's covered. I hate driving without my tunes.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if worst comes to worst and they charge you a leg you can always just get ipod integration. but that's seeing as if you listen to your own music, not the radio.

macky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this has happened to me before also. twice actually. both times came back after shutting the car off for 15min. i read somewhere thats how long it takes the computers in the truck to go to sleep. i never had it checked out, hasnt happened since last spring

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWoolf777