Radio favorites

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Is there anyway to see additional favorites when on the screen number one at the bottom to screen number two? For example I have five serious stations programmed on screen one and I use the buttons behind the steering wheel to go to screen number two. Without putting my hand on the display and swiping right to left is there anyway I can see the additional favorite channels?

Also any way to remove the pause forward and rewind buttons? They take up a lot of the room on the display and I never use them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gravitypad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is there anyway to see additional favorites when on the screen number one at the bottom to screen number two? For example I have five serious stations programmed on screen one and I use the buttons behind the steering wheel to go to screen number two. Without putting my hand on the display and swiping right to left is there anyway I can see the additional favorite channels?

I haven't tried it myself, but there is a setting in the radio for "Number of Favorites Shown". This defaults to 5, but can be set to any number from 5-60 in increments of 5.

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Yea tried that. That just allows the number of "scroll screens".

Reaction score

Also any way to remove the pause forward and rewind buttons? They take up a lot of the room on the display and I never use them.

don't know of anyway to remove the fast forward and rewind but as for the favorites if you swipe up it will show I believe up to 15 at once. Not sure if that is what you are asking but hey....

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
When u say swipe up, where do u swipe up? Ie what screen?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinsbritton