Question???????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeTheApeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Flame. Don't go out of your way, since it'll be a while before I do anything. I'm not looking for a ton of bass...way past those days. If the Qlogic fits, I will look into it. I guess I can take it out if I put a box there, but would rather not have to bother.

I have an old 8" RF Sub that I had in my Jeep before the Stealthbox that will go into a pretty small enclosure. I think it only needs .5cf sealed, off the top of my head. Worse comes to worse I can build a box to mount that in place of the factory sub.

Mr45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
126_b.jpg

http://www.qlogicenclosures.com/pc-126-3310-avalanche-gm-crewcab-trucks-suvs-black.aspx

Nice!

(but then where will my rifle go?? :angels25: )

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glock :D

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

glad I emailed them....no, the rear seat will only go 1/2 to 2/3 the way down, but box is set for easy removel if you need to haul...crazy, why else did I buy a 4 door SUV, unless I haul people.......

WrenchGuy

WrenchGuy
Reaction score
Your question suggests that your largest load comes but once a year?

Some big bass can come in a small package. In which would be no more hassle than groceries...lol I can hook you up with an 8" that would surprise you and be easily removable and/or tolerable. I mean c' mon! see what the forum can do for you...lol

MikeTheApeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, it's not that. I really can't put anything in the cargo area, like a big ol' box. I play ice hockey and really don't feel like taking the box out every week to be able to load my goalie gear into the back. Truth is that going to Maine from NJ with a Yellow Lab, Siberian Husky, 2 Yorkies, and our luggage for the week will likely be the most the 'hoe gets loaded with during the year. (Gotta bring a lot of bagels, pork roll, and Entenmenns too - all the stuff they can't get in Maine where they're at. :) )

I'm also a big fan of stealth installs, meaning I want it to look as stock as possible. Like I said, I have an 8" RF Sub lying around that I was using in my Jeep before I put the Stealthbox in there. I could make a small box that would probably fit under the console for it, but I want to look at all options here before I go down that route.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The box should only take up the space under the 60 split becnh seat so the 40 should still fold all the way down, from the looks of the picture.

WrenchGuy

WrenchGuy
Reaction score
Cool send me that 8" sub and I can make you something that will let the seat fold down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmedsz