Project: Bahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

Elasinthe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are you going to sell the console?

Not sure yet. We were thinking of moving it between the rear seats, and putting a mini fridge in the front. I wanna get an LS running before I start making those kinds of decisions and fabricating frames and all though.

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, so I recently acquired my first Chevy's, and it was a helluva package. For $2500, I got a 1998 Silverado, a 1999 OBS Tahoe, a couple spare engines, transmissions, 3 spare hoods, 3 spare doors, and two LM7 LS's and transfer cases! I just couldn't say no. Granted, most of it has been sitting outside for a while, I think I still have some great potential for my next project; BAHOE!

The Silverado runs, but needs head gaskets. Will make a great farm truck. The Tahoe, however, wasn't running, but is in otherwise significantly good condition. I have so far removed the engine, stripped the interior, and have it nearly prepped to start building an overlander vehicle. I plan to rebuild one of/both of the LM7's and one of the 4L60's to put in it. One is an "E", which would be nice. The interior will be coated with LizardSkin products (washable, no carpets), it will have a Holley EFI, suspension seats, and a bunch of in-house custom goodies. Check out some pics!

View attachment 278700 View attachment 278701
View attachment 278702
View attachment 278703
View attachment 278704

THEM DAWGS!!!! bwhahahha!!!

OP
OP
E

Elasinthe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah, I've gotta be careful with the AmStaff. He's the best boy, and there are documented cases of him jumping up in to FedEx trucks hoping to go for a ride! lol. He's been up and down the east coast many times in my trucks, so he's perfectly at home in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh

Latest posts