Production dates for 2022 Tahoe and Suburban Revealed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
October 4, 2021

I’m looking at a 22 if they cannot get the advanced tech package back for the full Denali premium package.
Kind of wonder how long I’d wait after the 22 order though. I’ve heard of orders in Oct of 2020 and they were not picked up yet, or barely getting picked up last month. =\

I know this teaches me patience, but dammit… I’m excited for my new Yukon or my “Escalade”. Lol.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m looking at a 22 if they cannot get the advanced tech package back for the full Denali premium package.
Kind of wonder how long I’d wait after the 22 order though. I’ve heard of orders in Oct of 2020 and they were not picked up yet, or barely getting picked up last month. =\

I know this teaches me patience, but dammit… I’m excited for my new Yukon or my “Escalade”. Lol.
What exactly do you want that you couldn’t find a Yukon or esky on the lots?

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What exactly do you want that you couldn’t find a Yukon or esky on the lots?
I ordered a premium package Denali with power console. A lot had the light color interior, I liked all black.

also majority of them were coming in 4WD when I wanted 2WD.

plus I found a dealership that said they’ll honor my supplier code. Everyone else were $5-$8K over MSRP & refused to budge. Now most are MSRP and still refuse to budge. So, I’ll wait for my order.

Gmo79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered a premium package Denali with power console. A lot had the light color interior, I liked all black.

also majority of them were coming in 4WD when I wanted 2WD.

plus I found a dealership that said they’ll honor my supplier code. Everyone else were $5-$8K over MSRP & refused to budge. Now most are MSRP and still refuse to budge. So, I’ll wait for my order.
Have to keep checking the website and making phone calls! Forget the email, most seem to take too long to respond.

I found a white Sport Escalade ESV (super cruise, power assist step, and driver tech) about 60 miles from home. Dealer gave 2K off MSRP for Supplier. It’s in transit and will be delivered early this week.

I had another dealer offering more in Supplier discount but no guarantee on when it would be manufactured. I chose to go with the sure thing!

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have to keep checking the website and making phone calls! Forget the email, most seem to take too long to respond.

I found a white Sport Escalade ESV (super cruise, power assist step, and driver tech) about 60 miles from home. Dealer gave 2K off MSRP for Supplier. It’s in transit and will be delivered early this week.

I had another dealer offering more in Supplier discount but no guarantee on when it would be manufactured. I chose to go with the sure thing!
It’s ok. I’m in no rush. I mean, yeah at the same time I’d love to have it already.
But I’ll see what happens with my order.

I really want that advanced tech package, they’re just supposedly not making them with it anymore due to chip shortage. It comes with advanced security package and that is a must for the vehicle that will be sitting outside. Along with adaptive cruise, enhanced emergency breaking and rear view camera mirror. I can live without the camera mirror washer of course. But those other things, no way. One of the great features I’ve been really wanting. :)

I mean if I’m gonna drop a hefty penny on it I want what I want. Lol

Guiatarzzan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I could not agree more. I ordered a Yukon with premium package and a few other options in January 2021 and I’m order has not been accepted and then even more restrictions happened. There are a few item like adaptive cruise that I am just not willing to give up. So I guess I will keep waiting and maybe 2022 will fair better! I want what I want.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've looked at the three platforms comparing every trim level and option. This is what I've come to now it is a matter of time. What do you think?

Holy Roller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've looked at the three platforms comparing every trim level and option. This is what I've come to now it is a matter of time. What do you think?

I like your colors and the trim/equipment that you’ve specified. But feel that you’re missing out on the Duramax.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Actually found one very similar to that in michigan the other day that was available...same colors I know for sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE