Problem with ac/heat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bkcarter77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm having a little issue with my climate control. When I have the heat or air on the drivers side works just fine. The passenger side works a little after I did a reset on it. When I have it all the way hot it will be hot but not as hot as the driver side, same with the cold. So I believe the actuator is functioning right or somewhat right. Could it still be the actuator not moving all the way or could it be something else? I'm thinking something may be stuck in the vent but I'm not sure. I have a 2009 yukon xl 1500 with dual climate control. Any help would be appreciated before I decide to tear stuff apart.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm having a little issue with my climate control. When I have the heat or air on the drivers side works just fine. The passenger side works a little after I did a reset on it. When I have it all the way hot it will be hot but not as hot as the driver side, same with the cold. So I believe the actuator is functioning right or somewhat right. Could it still be the actuator not moving all the way or could it be something else? I'm thinking something may be stuck in the vent but I'm not sure. I have a 2009 yukon xl 1500 with dual climate control. Any help would be appreciated before I decide to tear stuff apart.
if you determine it is in fact the passenger side actuator, then this is my video on how-to replace it, not hard to do.

OP
OP
B

bkcarter77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
if you determine it is in fact the passenger side actuator, then this is my video on how-to replace it, not hard to do.
Saw this video yesterday and bookmarked it. I'm just wondering if that's actually it. What do the other 2 control?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz