Power seat probs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

50one50

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My seat recently caught fire, and I'm needing help locating the fuse so I can kill all power to my seat. (Driver side) the seat isn't heated. Its strictly the driver side seat with power. I would also unhook them, but when I look underneath there are 2 or 3 different plugs to unhook so I want to make sure I'm disconnect the right one(s). There is a plug in the back and 1 in front (underneath) help please lol

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My seat recently caught fire, and I'm needing help locating the fuse so I can kill all power to my seat. (Driver side) the seat isn't heated. Its strictly the driver side seat with power. I would also unhook them, but when I look underneath there are 2 or 3 different plugs to unhook so I want to make sure I'm disconnect the right one(s). There is a plug in the back and 1 in front (underneath) help please lol
I would think you would have one main harness connection for the entire seat. It would be right at the carpet/floor location. Something like this.
1700294977107.png

OP
OP
50one50

50one50

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank u so much! Will this be ok to disconnect? Or will that cause other problems

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank u so much! Will this be ok to disconnect? Or will that cause other problems
typically yellow connectors are airbag, so if you disconnect a yellow one you "may" get a airbag error
also the airbag module is under the drivers seat, under the carpet so just don't mess with that one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo