Please Help! Will 2008 denali 2nd row captain seats fit my 07 slt?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BTRMJ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My kids ripped the back of the 2nd row seats. Found a set from an 08 Denali but they are a looooong way away from me. Would hate to drive 5 hours to find out they won't work. Both trucks are shortie versions and both originally had 2nd row captains. Can anyone provide some insight to this? Appreciate the help

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My kids ripped the back of the 2nd row seats. Found a set from an 08 Denali but they are a looooong way away from me. Would hate to drive 5 hours to find out they won't work. Both trucks are shortie versions and both originally had 2nd row captains. Can anyone provide some insight to this? Appreciate the help
Yes, they will fit perfectly. Just swapped a guy my Denali bench for his SLT captains chairs. No problems.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Didn’t anyone tell him that the 2nd row seats have to be like for like or XL seats only fit Burb’s and Escalade ESV and Tahoe 2nd row only fits standard wheelbase Yukon @ Slade. I hope this doesn’t come into play. The seat mounts are specific to each wheelbase.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn’t anyone tell him that the 2nd row seats have to be like for like or XL seats only fit Burb’s and Escalade ESV and Tahoe 2nd row only fits standard wheelbase Yukon @ Slade. I hope this doesn’t come into play. The seat mounts are specific to each wheelbase.
He said both trucks are “shortie versions”.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01