Parking Light Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustinJohnson0718

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 02 escalade 6.0L and I'm trying to find some help with the parking lights they stay on sometime and the only way to turn them off is to take the fuses out of the fuse box. This only happens sometimes. I've tried removing the headlight switch to see if that'll stop them but it does help the problem they still stay on. Could this be linked anyway to my security system? Should the plug on my headlight switch have constant fire on two of the wires and the plug at all times when the battery is plugged up and the headlight switch is not plugged into the harness? Has anyone else had this problem and can give me some pointers on where to start to fix this problem. Thanks.

OP
OP
J

JustinJohnson0718

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 02 escalade 6.0L and I'm trying to find some help with the parking lights they stay on sometime and the only way to turn them off is to take the fuses out of the fuse box. This only happens sometimes. I've tried removing the headlight switch to see if that'll stop them but it does help the problem they still stay on. Could this be linked anyway to my security system? Should the plug on my headlight switch have constant fire on two of the wires and the plug at all times when the battery is plugged up and the headlight switch is not plugged into the harness? Has anyone else had this problem and can give me some pointers on where to start to fix this problem. Thanks.

OP
OP
J

JustinJohnson0718

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

OP
OP
J

JustinJohnson0718

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb