Park Assist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a Service Park Assist warning
Everything seems to be working but bringing it to the dealer Friday to have it looked at
Will let evryone know what they find
2600 miles first problem othere than the 4-wheel drive thing they fixed in 15 minutes

MortMan

Reaction score
I had a similar problem with a Jeep a couple of years ago. Turned out to be a misaligned camera. Probably hit a pothole or something too hard and jarred it loose.

OP
OP
Bigbird

Bigbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found out somone had backed into me and put a real small dent in the bumper and broke one of the sensors
They replaced the sensor and matched the paint color real close with touch up paint
Next is trying to get the car wash place to try and help me pay for the back windshield I need to replace because one of their gorillas pulled the wire for the deice out of the part in the glass
Waiting to hear back from them

OP
OP
Bigbird

Bigbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heard back from the car wash-they looked at the video of me going thru the car wash and can't see where they did anything to the car.
So from now on when I go get the car washed I 'll have a manager look at it before it goes thru the wash to make sure he sees everything is allright

acainindy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my wire broken at the car wash, when I checked with the dealer, they were having issues with the wire length from the factory, so they replaced my rear glass under warranty. The new one has much longer wires that are not stressed when the glass is open.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GKasey