Pandora Connection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonedog

Reaction score
I just getting to know my '15 Tahoe LTZ and would love to know why the Pandora app always says there's no Internet Connection even though my phone is paired. The manual is terrible in any explanation.

Do I need to be running the app on my phone at the same time?? If so, that seems redundant but maybe I'm missing something.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just getting to know my '15 Tahoe LTZ and would love to know why the Pandora app always says there's no Internet Connection even though my phone is paired. The manual is terrible in any explanation.

Do I need to be running the app on my phone at the same time?? If so, that seems redundant but maybe I'm missing something.

It goes on automatic when you touch the icon, now I have to ask a question and please do not get offended. Which wireless company you use?

:hmmm2:

OP
OP
B

bonedog

Reaction score
I've got AT&T. But Pandora does nothing when I press the touchscreen. I get a message on the Link screen saying that there is no internet connection. But yet my phone is paired with it and it has connectivity.

I went through the manual, through the menus and settings to no avail.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go back to the car complete turn off the pandora on the phone and try to touch the icon if do not work try to touch the radio icon and immediately touch the pandora icon.
it may work that is the way i trick my sister radio, pandora work perfect with my Denali.

:hmmm2:

tenbigblinds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It works with my iPhone 6. However, when you press the icon on the truck you have to quickly press yes on the Pop Up allowing access on your phone screen. Best way to do it is to start the app on your phone 1st.

2015i Yukon SLT 5.3L
- Open Road (Nav & Rear Entertainment), Marimoto HID Upgrade, 24" Lexani Luxury Wheels, Pirelli Scorpion 305/35/24, WeatherTech Digital Fit, HMI (Video in Motion & Cell Mirroring) Upgrade, vLED Fogs/Plate/Backups/AirRaid Jr.... Looking to do more!

Nord

Reaction score
With my iPhone 5s the Pandora app on the touch screen only works when the phone is plugged in via USB. If I'm not plugged in to the USB port I can still stream Pandora over Bluetooth, but I have to control the music manually on my phone, and if I open the Pandora app on my Yukon then I get an error message. My understanding is that with an Android phone the Pandora app works without being connected via USB but iPhones need to be plugged in. It would be nice if I could just leave the phone in my pocket.

imnohero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With my iPhone 5s the Pandora app on the touch screen only works when the phone is plugged in via USB. If I'm not plugged in to the USB port I can still stream Pandora over Bluetooth, but I have to control the music manually on my phone, and if I open the Pandora app on my Yukon then I get an error message. My understanding is that with an Android phone the Pandora app works without being connected via USB but iPhones need to be plugged in. It would be nice if I could just leave the phone in my pocket.
Exactly what Nord said. I couldn't figure it out either until someone told me my iPhone had to be connect via usb port in order to run Pandora through the Pandora app. Pandora will work just like Spotify, etc. if not plugged into the usb but to use the on screen app you must be plugged in with an iPhone.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is weird my low profile android with Pandora app works perfect in Bluetooth always.
[emoji19] [emoji339]

zolt11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a BB running an android version of Pandora and it always works for me. App must be closed and bluetooth on and when I press pandora on the indash it opens app on my phone..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019