Out with the old and in with the new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomsquad418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would this work on a 2015 Tahoe? If so i would definitely be interested in this mod along or trying to retrofit Escalade mirrors. I would also love to add CarPlay if possible.
Definitely a good point and thank you for pointing that out. I have a 2016 Denali with the RSE. The way I read their website however seems as it should work with a ‘16 w/RSE and NOT on a ‘17 w/RSE. Guess I’ll have to call and double check. Any other alternatives out there?

b7e260d46fec7bc9ec50c6d6abedd710.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would

OP
OP
Rockytfox

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would this work on a 2015 Tahoe? If so i would definitely be interested in this mod along or trying to retrofit Escalade mirrors. I would also love to add CarPlay if possible.
Would

I just stumbled on these guys a few days ago so I really can’t answer with 100% confidence. Based on that screenshot though, it does look like 2015/2016 Tahoe’s are compatible.

There is a thread on TYF somewhere showing a guy that retro’s Escalade mirrors. It was a fairly clean look but I was concerned and the color match and price. Seems like you can save a few hundred bucks buying the cameras separately and installing them in your existing mirrors. I’ll try to find the threads.

tomsquad418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just stumbled on these guys a few days ago so I really can’t answer with 100% confidence. Based on that screenshot though, it does look like 2015/2016 Tahoe’s are compatible.

There is a thread on TYF somewhere showing a guy that retro’s Escalade mirrors. It was a fairly clean look but I was concerned and the color match and price. Seems like you can save a few hundred bucks buying the cameras separately and installing them in your existing mirrors. I’ll try to find the threads.

I have seen the threads - the mirrors functially work but the cameras and 360 rear view camera are not set up and currently do not work - they are also going to need some extensive rewiring done to possibly make them work

Serg-214

Reaction score
I love the side x side shot. The new platform really does look better, more stylish than the previous. No offense to anyone.
I hope you could swap the wheels. ;)
Agree 100%
I didn't like the previous gen Yukon so I went with the Tahoe 10 years ago. This gen I think the Yukon is the best looking out of the 3. Would've done a used 15+ Escalade but the tail lights never grew on me even after 4 years.

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree 100%
I didn't like the previous gen Yukon so I went with the Tahoe 10 years ago. This gen I think the Yukon is the best looking out of the 3. Would've done a used 15+ Escalade but the tail lights never grew on me even after 4 years.
Yep, I can honestly say this is the least modded vehicle I have owned after 2 years.
Besides blacking out the logos, removing some badging, and changing to 6000K bulbs I am really satisfied with how the Denali looks!

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agree but then people wouldn’t want to buy an Escalade over a Denali I guess. Got to hand it to the marketing folks...

Yes, its nuts, I know. Even the Acadia has the 360 degree camera.

L's Truck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I can honestly say this is the least modded vehicle I have owned after 2 years.
Besides blacking out the logos, removing some badging, and changing to 6000K bulbs I am really satisfied with how the Denali looks!
Haha same. I even did more to my last yukon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slae

Latest posts