Our lost Tahoes in Midlothian

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TallDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this. I guess the ones parked front to back on that circular road might be ready to ship? Did you see anything hinting theres a method to how and where they park them?

Matz

Reaction score
I just did a google earth on Midlothian. There are thousands upon thousands of SUVs sitting there. More then I seen going down I 75 N&S of Flint of the HD's produced in Flint. Yes GM needs more sources for parts. Maybe the "on time deliveries" need to be done away with. Just for clarification it's not a recent view. Just how large that storage facility is

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like a nice area, GM is storing some of their HD trucks in a muddy field. Texas is home for lots of rodents and snakes.

slade45

Reaction score
I wouldn't want it after sitting in the hot Texas sun for months on end.

I was thinking this too... mine has been sitting at Mid for 2 months in the Texas sun / storms. Wonder what kind of damage has been done to it.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Advanced aging of rubber seals and interior materials, pollutants including bird poo allowed to sit on paint, flat spotting and weathering of tires, batteries at low charge for extended period, just to name a few but generally it can't be good. No thank you

Hot chili peppers in the blistering sun.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kootamcgrabbin24