Opinions Please-02 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
:everything: Like I said, original owner, both older than me and it is even a little dirty from raining here every day for several days. Got the big stack of maintenance and repair records from her. Came with a black cargo net for the back and even the color matched rolling screen for the back. Everything works. Couldn't be happier. This whole deal came together nicely. I did buy a power ball ticket for the Saturday drawing but no money but I am tempting fate and bought another 5 spot for Wednesday drawing. Took a second to figure out the posting of pics but should be ok with it from here on out.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a ticket for Wednesday as well. Wonder what I'll do with the $450 Mill when the truck backs up to my house? :crazy:

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I bought a ticket for Wednesday as well. Wonder what I'll do with the $450 Mill when the truck backs up to my house? :crazy:

Hell I will even fly back to K.C. for a visit and help you shovel in the money to a locked and guarded room. :fuckyea:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:win: That's a good friend right there :D

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AWESOME looking rig Ron, .................. you should be VERY HAPPY as I think you have done really well.

Congrats and best of Luck for Wednesday. :)

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Thanks. Best luck I have had in a while. I did good on NFL this season and the Super Bowl but this is by far a great deal as far as I am concerned. Now to tweak it the way I want.

Brake_L8

Reaction score
Looks great! Very, very clean. One-owner is the way to go if you can - I stumbled into the same sort of situation with my Denali.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Stumble in to it is the right word. Her husband died, she was giving notice to me about moving out of her storage unit, was driving the Tahoe instead of letting it sit, she wanted a new vehicle and I asked if was for sale and she said it was for sale and the first guy that looked at my AV bought it.

Now no more monthly payments. I am luvvin' it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LowCountryTim