Opinions on Potential Denali Mods ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VTburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like my brother's ex-fiancee, except his money was his dog and his parts was his pride. Bjorn that dirty *****.

Last edited:
OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back to square two ... and thanks to ScSS, oem this time around:

web.jpg

web.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You has Esky tails and appliques :hands: I think you didn't like the shape of the esky appliques??

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You has Esky tails and appliques :hands: I think you didn't like the shape of the esky appliques??

Well it was a struggle to compromise ...

I still prefer the curvier shape of the G4s + regular appliqués, but I really prefer the way the esky tails illuminate, especially at night with the one row of leds as perk light and the inner two as brake/turn ... this configuration looks a lot better with the esky 3rd with full leds. Also esky tails when viewed from the side are all red, this looks better than the red/chrome side view on G4s.

Anzos will be up for sale shortly. :)

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it was a struggle to compromise ...

I still prefer the curvier shape of the G4s + regular appliqués, but I really prefer the way the esky tails illuminate, especially at night with the one row of leds as perk light and the inner two as brake/turn ... this configuration looks a lot better with the esky 3rd with full leds. Also esky tails when viewed from the side are all red, this looks better than the red/chrome side view on G4s.

Anzos will be up for sale shortly. :)

Are the Anzos G4's or G5's?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157