Opinions/criticizing wanted!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stereodesigner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got a killer deal on brand new pro comp wheels and I ordered new tires (both on in the pic below) 265/75/15 if I remember right

Anyway I want to know should I buy black center caps or chrome center caps???? I was thinking chrome to make the wheels stand out a little then I was thinking black to keep everything black .........also what you guys think about how my hoe is looking (also just put in the new headlights and corners)
All opinions are welcome (don't hit me to ******* the criticizing lol)
rybe2eza.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good!! If you're keeping the bumper then chrome center caps. Otherwise black

godoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black
Truck looks nice
You just need like a big steel front black bumper I think that will set it right

Sent from jumanji!!

VicYukon

Reaction score
I had the same tire set up on my truck before I got 22's and I had it with chrome center caps looked realy nice but I agree with 07burb if your keeping that chrome bumper then go with chrome

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black

sent from my vortec powered droid 4 using tapatalk

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black, and get a black bumper,
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358954848.741321.jpg

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

Chevrolado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd say if your grill was still the standard chrome, I'd vote the chrome caps. However, it appears to be blacked out, so I vote stick with the black theme. I dig it.