Only if..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
someone on here should pick that up, looks like a good find other than im not to fond of the wood grain dash kit... especially around the guages. haha

OP
OP
haks310

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
LMAO, yeah, interior ain't too pretty. But shit, for everything else it has, I would scoop that up.

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
see why couldnt this been around three months ago, not fond of apearance at all but that can be fixed. good buy for someone around here

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then again it had a new engine with only 40K on it, and a new trans under 90K... make you wonder how hard that HOE was driven and what else is wrong with it... T-case, Rear end, ect.

still not bad for the $ since thats less than what i paid for mine 2 years ago bone stock.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
not to bad, did you catch the dual sunroof! lol those front end lights make that thing look ugggly.. 500 hp i think is a little steep tho

Well thats not the original motor. Thats a vortec motor and his truck is a 95 (TBI yr). he must of swapped out the harness and everything. Whipple doesnt even sell a kit that looks like that for a tbi too

That things got some big old brakes on the fronts tho!!

Last edited:

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even super charged that engine should have lasted 100K I think. That thing is / has been abused to say the least. The SC kit is worth half the cost of the truck. In addition the 500 HP is a joke...it might be pushing high 300s is more realistic. The stock 350 put out what? About 250HP I think, so the SC doubled that?? Sign me up, I'll take one of these magic kits for mine too. That kind of power is not that cheap. There should be a little line at the bottom in fine print saying "buyer beware"

Twenty4s

Banned
Reaction score
I would buy. just repaint and loose all that wood grain change front end. i think its better than some others that sell for about the same.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is if you don't need to replace numerous driveline components that can be a bit pricy. But hey, it is an OBS!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz