Official 2014 Fullsize wishlist *Gm employees take notice*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StevenFromTexas

Mr. Negative
Reaction score
Sorry I meant with all rows DOWN, so 3 full rows of seating.

The Rola 59001 M.O.V.E. Rigid-Based Vehicle Interior Organizer is about 15 inches wide and about 7 inches tall, so I don't think it will fit behind the third row seats when ithey are being used. You'd have to get out a ruler to check further, since I can no longer make that measurement.

Last edited:

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would they use a 5 speed when the current models use 6 speeds? Also my 2007 infiniti had auto up and down on all windows.

Because a 6 speed would make sense, something GM doesn't know how to do. IMO, they'll leave it with a 4 speed and leave the 6 speed to the Denali/Escalade models to differentiate them.

Cool story about the windows... With everybody all lawsuit happy and not smart enough to use auto-up windows without injuring themselves or others, that's why they don't offer the feature.

Yukon&Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A dashboard that doesn't crack, door handles that don't peel, and radio buttons with paint that doesn't chip ;) Little things like that would make me happy with a $40,000 ride...

^^^^^^My wants..... fix existing ongoing "common" problems first!!!^^^^^

Don't forget, Engine knock/piston slap & Fuel pumps that last (or are easier to replace)!

Sounds like many...... should just go buy a Nissan :lol2:

As for new options, I like the idea of an auto lift gate that wouldn't auto open if an obstical in the way..... but on the same note if you are standing there..... you are now an obstical to a sensor!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076