Official 2014 Fullsize wishlist *Gm employees take notice*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a GMC yukon an chevy tahoe "classic" modeled after the OBS models .... now that would make me ***, I would live in a cardboard box in a parking spot in between my 98 yukon and my 2012 classic :mexsmoke:

hollydelk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A dashboard that doesn't crack, door handles that don't peel, and radio buttons with paint that doesn't chip ;) Little things like that would make me happy with a $40,000 ride...

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
a GMC yukon an chevy tahoe "classic" modeled after the OBS models .... now that would make me ***, I would live in a cardboard box in a parking spot in between my 98 yukon and my 2012 classic :mexsmoke:

X2 would looooove to see a two door option! Then they could do the supercharges package w/ that!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Realistic options I could see being on the NNNBS
  • keyless entry/start
  • Autoup windows on the Driver's window only, autodown on all
  • LED's in headlights as accents
  • Still Halogens for headlights
  • LED's for turns/brake lights
  • More durable/scratch resistant fake-wood interior. Possibly real metal on some models
  • No fold flat 3rd row, GM will keep the solid rear axle
  • 5 speed stock
  • normal bulbs for interior lights
  • the same nav platform the new NNBS just got

Why would they use a 5 speed when the current models use 6 speeds? Also my 2007 infiniti had auto up and down on all windows.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I want 4x4 low back from the 4 speed.

StevenFromTexas

Mr. Negative
Reaction score
Power 3rd row that folds flat. So I don't have to lug seats out my car when I need to carry something big.

Oh, hell, get rid of the third row seats completely! I lugged the third row seats out of my 2010 Tahoe after I drove it home for the first time, and they eventually made their way to the Lubbock County dump. :)

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, hell, get rid of the third row seats completely! I lugged the third row seats out of my 2010 Tahoe after I drove it home for the first time, and they eventually made their way to the Lubbock County dump. :)

Repost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thebull12