Off road tires?! Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CBR600F4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im Looking to get some Offroad Tires but i havnt found anything for out
275/55/20 Tire Size , what is the largest also the widest I can go on the Stock LTZ 4wD TAHOE. im looking ALLL OVER cant find anything for 20in wheels.. I found these tires which Are supposed to be amazing..

Dick Cepek Tires
Radial Fun Country II
OR
Dick Cepek Tires
Fun Country Kevlar Belted

OR
Pro Comp Tires
Xtreme All Terrain Tires

Thanks Guys Hope you can help!

http://4wheelonline.com/DickCepekTires.2179

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nitto TerraGrapplers
Toyo Open Country A/T
Cooper Zeon LTZ
BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
Hankook DynaPro A/T

OP
OP
C

CBR600F4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
:sleepy10:I already know about those tires their terrible im looking for Real offroad tires
and sizes 285/55/20???? good for mud and snow, wet.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well judging by what you posted as an example these are all very comparable.

Are you looking for a M/T tread???

Good for mud, snow, wet...lookk at Cooper STT, Toyo OC M/T, Nitto Trail Grappler, Super Swamper M16's, Super Swamper Truxxus M/T etc.

OP
OP
C

CBR600F4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
cool. Tire sizes tho I have 275/55/20 and none of these companies offer anything of that kind something with REAL tread. or can i go one size wider or taller and Not RUB where people always say its the washer reserviour .

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you gave any thought to doing a leveling spacer up front??? I run a 2.5" front and 1" rear spacer and fit a 305/55-20(33x12.5) tire...yes I had to trim some, but nothing noticeable and gained some ground clearance with the tires.

kevpierson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New guy here... I just ordered Cooper Zeon LTZ 285/50 20r for my 4X4 '09 Yukon. I'll post some pics in about a week or so once the rims and tires arrive and I get them mounted.

This site is awesome. Every time I google imaged a 'look' that I wanted for my Yukon it brought me to this forum. Good to know there are others out there!

bjc7jr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have some room to play with tire size, as long as it fits in your wheel well, go for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076