NS's 2012 ccsb build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's still spring in Florida. 80F tomorrow. Suspension shop is waiting to lower your truck right now. Hmm..I might go wash the truck tonight for a cruise down the beach tomorrow. Drop it, drop it...:beer:

Last edited:

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say ban this guy^. 80* I wish, cruise down the beach?? I like to do that too with my heat blasting and music low around this time of year. Lol

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's no joke. It's 30 or below here with mist/rain/sleet/snow/wind/no sun/some sun. It can't freakin decide

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say ban this guy^. 80* I wish, cruise down the beach?? I like to do that too with my heat blasting and music low around this time of year. Lol

:ban2:

You know what it's like down here. You road tripped down here recently. We are pretty damn lucky this time of year.

I know , I know rubbing salt in the wound.....Just messing about.

Seriously though.....all kidding aside its my turn to push for the drop !! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see them pics.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:ban2:

You know what it's like down here. You road tripped down here recently. We are pretty damn lucky this time of year.

I know , I know rubbing salt in the wound.....Just messing about.

Seriously though.....all kidding aside its my turn to push for the drop !! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see them pics.
It sure is pretty nice living down there this time of year. Being with my friend at his house down there I wouldn't mind buying a place and being a snowbird.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:2cents: Could be too tempting to leave until spring.... Just imagine that low stance....no need to stock pile parts...

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It may not wait all the way til Spring but it's going to have to wait until I can go down to Oklahoma. 1st reason: my father has every tool we need to do the job. Main reason: I love the bonding time me and my dad get to spend togther. I know I know cheesy but it's been awhile since me and my dad have been able to get down a project like this since I've moved to Kansas and I miss it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boom313