No Mute Button for Calls?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMA1295

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey All, new member here just picked-up my HC a few days ago.

Maybe I'm missing something but it appears there is no mute button for calls on the steering wheel controls? I know there is one on the touch screen, but I find it strange there's no mute button on the steering wheel? I know it's a minor thing but really inconvenient for those of us who do work calls in the car and mute/unmute frequently.... very dissapointed if this is the case.

Thanks

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey All, new member here just picked-up my HC a few days ago.

Maybe I'm missing something but it appears there is no mute button for calls on the steering wheel controls? I know there is one on the touch screen, but I find it strange there's no mute button on the steering wheel? I know it's a minor thing but really inconvenient for those of us who do work calls in the car and mute/unmute frequently.... very dissapointed if this is the case.

Thanks
there probably is although I do not have a 21, I would look in the owners manual in the phone call section

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think there’s a way of doing that from the steering wheel. All I could find in the manual is mute the audio when not in a call using the end button which is the way it was in my 2017 Acadia (which appears to be the same in my 2021 Tahoe).

OP
OP
A

AMA1295

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don’t think there’s a way of doing that from the steering wheel. All I could find in the manual is mute the audio when not in a call using the end button which is the way it was in my 2017 Acadia (which appears to be the same in my 2021 Tahoe).

Same here, unfortunately it seems like I can only end the call from my steering wheel which is definitely less convenient than having a mute button, I wish there was some way to swap them....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins