Newb.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordy604

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys/gals.

New to the forum/GM products.

Just picked up an '09 T-hoe, love it so far, I have had lots of Jeep cherokees In the past, but wanted a bit more truck and something newer this time around.

cant wait to get this thing lifted and some decent tires under it, big dreams of a turbo setup, ect.. for now I am just enjoying creature comforts of this thing, much nicer than anything I've ever owned.

anyway, looking for small lift, and some decent mud/at tires.... any suggestions? I'd like to still fit in my underground at home (6'8) but still have some decent room for tires!

20190317_131405.jpg 20181230_153015.jpg

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys/gals.

Just picked up an '09 T-hoe, love it so far, I have had lots of Jeep cherokees In the past, but wanted a bit more truck and something newer this time around.

cant wait to get this thing lifted and some decent tires under it, big dreams of a turbo setup, ect.. for now I am just enjoying creature comforts of this thing, much nicer than anything I've ever owned.

anyway, looking for small lift, and some decent mud/at tires.... any suggestions? I'd like to still fit in my underground at home (6'8) but still have some decent room for tires!

View attachment 219196 View attachment 219197

Welcome Jordy! Those Cherokees are/were enduring trucks but short on creature comforts. You'll find these nearly as tough but much more comfortable! Is that an LT? What tires did you like for the Cherokees?

OP
OP
J

Jordy604

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome Jordy! Those Cherokees are/were enduring trucks but short on creature comforts. You'll find these nearly as tough but much more comfortable! Is that an LT? What tires did you like for the Cherokees?

yeah, I love em, had 5. yeah, I've been told it's an LT, but it doesnt Have leather? a bit of a weird truck it seems, but I'm still learning.

I ran Goodyear MTR in 35x12.5, and would love to have a tire that big on the Hoe, but I think that's gonna be out of the question, for now anyway.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, I love em, had 5. yeah, I've been told it's an LT, but it doesnt Have leather? a bit of a weird truck it seems, but I'm still learning.

I ran Goodyear MTR in 35x12.5, and would love to have a tire that big on the Hoe, but I think that's gonna be out of the question, for now anyway.

You can put those tires on it but it would need to be lifted and some trimming done. Lots of threads on here of folks doing that.

In your glovebox door is an RPO sheet. All the codes that spell out how your Tahoe is equipped and optioned. You can send an email to Chevrolet tonight and tomorrow or so receive a break down of what all of those mean and even when it was built.

An LT with cloth would have been a 1LT option package.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys/gals.

View attachment 219196 View attachment 219197

Welcome from Miami Beach Jordan!! Nice Tahoe!!

For lift and tire questions just post them in the 09 section. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gudmat