New Tahoe LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greg_tahoe84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great choice for a car! I love how the Tahoe LT looks! Congrats.

What options does it have?

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the mullet is outdated, but it always was out in the country.

I have no concept of big town living, specially New York, but here in the central of the US cornbelt, we still run raised whites.

Maybe not on a caddy, but they would get white walled.:)

I know it might be sacrilegious, for the eastern seaboard, but the new girl will be getting a moon visor, 18"s w/ BFG AT's for winter and fender flares when available. Unless a 3/4 ton becomes a reality and I trade her off next year. Out here a truck is a truck.:emotions133:

Easy there gemarah, We are all friends.
But as we see it here in the big city of ...Buffalo, A truck, they are not... If you want a truck, start with a GM 2500 and end with a Ford F-450. Anything less isn't a truck.
White walls on an Escalade? Maybe the Mullet will finally come around to your parts by next year.

Last edited:

gemarsh

Reaction score
Easy there gemarah, We are all friends.
But as we see it here in the big city of ...Buffalo, A truck, they are not... If you want a truck, start with a GM 2500 and end with a Ford F-450. Anything less isn't a truck.
White walls on an Escalade? Maybe the Mullet will finally come around to your parts by next year.

Good God, I hope not. I know it takes time for fads to get around, but that one can stay on the outside of the fence!:Good or Bad:

For the OP, I like the splash guards. It does make the front air dam blend in better. Are they painted to match also?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz