New Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OklabyGodhoma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently did a full DOD release using a kit from Texas Speed. New cam, new VLOM plate everything new. Had the computer flashed by the guy that CPR recommended. A week after the car starts throwing a P0420 code. Tried using Berryman’s as well as a gallon of Lacquer Thinner with 10 gal of fuel. Still throwing the code. Almost forgot also new exhaust manifold gaskets.

Looking for ideas or if anyone faced this problem after a DOD release. I’ve got almost $4K in this engine now and it’s pissing me off…..HELP!!!

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they might see this more under engine and drive train.

but I don't know much about it

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recently did a full DOD release using a kit from Texas Speed. New cam, new VLOM plate everything new. Had the computer flashed by the guy that CPR recommended. A week after the car starts throwing a P0420 code. Tried using Berryman’s as well as a gallon of Lacquer Thinner with 10 gal of fuel. Still throwing the code. Almost forgot also new exhaust manifold gaskets.

Looking for ideas or if anyone faced this problem after a DOD release. I’ve got almost $4K in this engine now and it’s pissing me off…..HELP!!!
I replied to your new post under engine and drivetrain. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo