new member, 07 yukon xl/ 4 18s on 4 8ks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle187

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just joined up, I have a 2007 yukon xl with hid xenon headlights, and a large audio setup including a 4 alternator bracket, 4 18 inch pure audio x4 spl's. 4 digital designs m5 amplifiers. 2 80 ah lithium batteries, 3 banks of maxwell supercaps. currently have a westin brush guard on the way and a new blacked out grille on the way

im from wisconsin. i go to alot of raves.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach&NYC Kyle!!

Reaction score
Good god Kyle that sounds like a Hugh audio system. Post some pictures of your 07 would like to see your system. How many watts are you running?

OP
OP
K

Kyle187

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks all i have alot photos on facebook. its 4 18 inch pure audio x4 spl 18s (same as psi platform5) I built myself with custom recones . The amplifiers are 4 digital designs m5's at .7 ohms each. mids/highs on a nvx jad800.4. currently working on more mids highs.

the alternators are 3 370 amp CES hairpin alternators on the audio side only, 1 stock alternator runs the truck and lighting. quad bracket by Blughost.

Kenwood Excelon head unit

It has a 12 piece, million color SMD pro LEDglow kit for the interior

Hid xenon 10k dark blue headlights, blacked out unbadged grille and westin brushguard on the front.

the subwoofer enclosure is a no wall ported box tuned around 36, by sound mekanix.

the system is brutally loud and has ripped some metal on the outside of the vehicle...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9