New lease deals"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a flyer on new lease deals for the Tahoe. Priced at 39 months 10k miles/year with a bit over $7000 down and $700 a month. This is for a 22 Tahoe LT. I wonder what the odds are that there is a 22 Tahoe LT anywhere in the USA sitting on a lot? Ad says must take delivery before May 31. Seems like pretty major disconnect somewhere between GM's ad agency and reality. We like leasing but wound up buying our '19 since there is nothing available these days. Strange times right now for sure.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Money down on a lease is essentially lost money, so I've never put money down on a lease. An example is that if you total the truck shortly after signing the lease, your money down is lost.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I had $7,000 to put down, my current ride would have been paid for and I would have had $500 left in my pocket for gas... LOL

A lease is a great option for many, especially those who can write it off as a business expense. Lease was just never the right option for me. Some of the best deals I have had were buying former lease vehicles and taking advantage of all the depreciation that happened before I got it. We have to pay 2.5% excise tax per year to MA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd