new guy here with a question!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slogging

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new to this forum and I do Have a question, I"m about to purchase a 2005 4wd z71 tahoe with 82,*** miles it already has a rough country leveling kit and 33" mastercraft courser MXt's. My Question is besides those what are some in the beginning mods/performance upgrades you guys would suggest to keep the truck not only looking good but performing good as well

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Anybody

VABURB

Reaction score
Looks- hd/cowl hood, maybe lights?

Performance- Cold air intake, exhaust, and Blackbear tune! im waiting for them to get close enough to do an in person tune,but everyone swears by them i cant find one bad review

OP
OP
S

slogging

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks- hd/cowl hood, maybe lights?

Performance- Cold air intake, exhaust, and Blackbear tune! im waiting for them to get close enough to do an in person tune,but everyone swears by them i cant find one bad review

Which tune would be best for me from black bear?

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
CAI , exhaust , re gear if it hasn't been done and add a locker , posi or L/S , new light housings headlight and parking light, LED Taillights , HIDs , window tint, Led interior upgrade , bigger lift and bigger better tires, system, custom leather seat skins, I.E. Katzkins , 4 hi mod, roof mounted LED off-road light bar , debadged, custom floor matts, ( Lioyd matts ) the NNBS front brake upgrade, R-1 rotors, a custom hood or HD hood, maybe even HD grill and or bumper or pair with a 2005 Sierra bumper.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much do you want to spend? Z56 has started an endless list.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

slogging

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Man I appreciate all the help guys I will post before and after pics of everything I do to the truck probably start a new thread for it. I just gotta get a bunch of stuff first so it won't be no long drawn out thing.