New guy here, just bought a 03' Yukon Denali XL (which catback or muffler to get?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
should be same ......look under the truck, see if its dual in and single out, or 3" in, dual out, etc

OP
OP
K

Kfarron1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one knows what mufflers fit the 03 denali xl with the 6.0 liter ??

Just the muffler...

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I`m not sure if you can get a muffler that will fit perfectly.

Any exhaust shop should be able to make it fit by either cutting or adding pipe to make it work.

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased and installed the flowmaster #530513 in my 03 Denali. It's dual in single out. My stock muffler was dual in dual out but FM sends you an adapter pipe to replace the dual out with the single out. You will need to ad more pipe before muffler due to it be shorter than stock.

OP
OP
K

Kfarron1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased and installed the flowmaster #530513 in my 03 Denali. It's dual in single out. My stock muffler was dual in dual out but FM sends you an adapter pipe to replace the dual out with the single out. You will need to ad more pipe before muffler due to it be shorter than stock.

So the piece needed comes with the #530513 ???

Thank you!
Keith

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also did the "swiss cheese mod" and threw in a k&n filter and I think it sounds awesome. Cheaper than a CAI if your looking to save a lil coin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA