New Guy From N. Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just joining the forum after purchasing the better half a 2016 Yukon. Have been involved with GM SUV's for decades--Ordered a brand new 1988 GMC V-Jimmy while stationed in W. Germany, and picked it up in Aug 1988 when we returned. Currently the "Jimmy" is under going restoration, and will be the first vehicle for my 3yo grandson.

1.jpg

_P3260403.JPG

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

And, thank you for your service.

OP
OP
oldretiredafguy
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, and for the thanks for my military service. I was from a military family, and had one of the lowest numbers in the first draft lottery drawing: 45. So I knew when I graduated that I was going to serve. Not as difficult for me as someone who had never had any dealings with the military. Didn't really plan on making it a career, but life happens. I will always regret not being able to really do what I had always wanted to do--design bikini swimwear. :bleh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879