New guy from Florida (pics of ride)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Happy to be a member of this forum, I have been a long time lurker, finally decided to join up. I have an 03 yukon slt I bought a little over a year ago. I have always owned gm products, except for a couple fox body's. I had recently done a 73 nova and sold it and bought a bike, 06 SV1000S, and the yukon. I am active duty Air Force and live between Pennsacola and Panama City, a good location to get stationed. I want to thank everyone already for all the info I have picked up just lurking around the forum. I have been a member of alot of other car forums and I can say, without a doubt, you guys have the best people on here that are willing to help at the drop of a hat. Here's two pics of the yukon, the first one was right before it was lowered and the second one is a day after. I also tinted the windows, debadged it and took that awful pinstripe off. I have an air raid modular intake tube, airbox mod, mbrp exhaust, and the 2/3 belltech drop kit. I ordered the 22inch GM CK375 replicas and they should be here later this week. Future mods include a blackbear tune and some new headlights and tailights, maybe a grill. As a side note, it looks as if the truck sits higher in the front but I measured it and its 33 1/8 spot on all around.

100_25902_zps11b08be5.jpg

100_25912_zps0000393a.jpg

Last edited:

rushr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, I've been TDY down there a couple times when I was Active Duty. I actually have a friend that's stationed down there now.

OP
OP
Nick01

Nick01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got lucky, the only other option was cannon, and we all know about that awesome place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murk3d