New From GA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
yea lol im following your yukon build too on ssm... the folks at auto extremes doing a damn good job on it man... i cant wait to see it done... :Handshake:

thanks but hes takin way to long. That build they are doing on the blazer. Lets just say its been there for about 2 weeks. mines been there for 8 months. Ill leave it at that.

OP
OP
onebadrado

onebadrado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks but hes takin way to long. That build they are doing on the blazer. Lets just say its been there for about 2 weeks. mines been there for 8 months. Ill leave it at that.

that blazer was in rough shape now i cant believe someone drove it.. dont worry im sure theyll make it worth waiting for mine took well over a year... and they bodying it???

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
not mine no. it was talked about for like 5 minutes but i spent that money else where. We r gonna have to meet up i gotta look at this silvy. u gonna be at blood drag?

OP
OP
onebadrado

onebadrado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not mine no. it was talked about for like 5 minutes but i spent that money else where. We r gonna have to meet up i gotta look at this silvy. u gonna be at blood drag?

yes sir as far as i knwo we will be attending blood drag then straight to panama city for spring fling what about you...

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
if the truck is done which it should be then ill b at bd for sure. ill have to see how busy work is for sf

OP
OP
onebadrado

onebadrado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice nice... it should be done i hope.... whose black obs is that... it looks pretty sweet....

dblover1327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea lol im following your yukon build too on ssm... the folks at auto extremes doing a damn good job on it man... i cant wait to see it done... :Handshake:

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

where do you all hang out at around here.. man the weekend and campus are so boring i usually drive home cause i cant find nothing to do up here.... do you all meet somewhere and just chill or something??? hit me up...
i go to school at sae. were you go to college?

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
nice nice... it should be done i hope.... whose black obs is that... it looks pretty sweet....

that was mine. I sold it a while back. dumb idea. It just got out of the paint shop and i decided to sell it.

93- layed ******* 22" billet smoothies.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
wow very nice truck love the color scheme flows great with the truck, loving the tahoe also but needs a drop other then that welcome aboard brotha