New dual camera Dash cam - Pruveeo C2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to start Uber-ing to see if I can pick up some extra cash while trying to get all moved and the old house renovated and sold. I already run a hard wired Rexing V1P 3rd Gen dash cam with front and rear cameras that stays n the Tahoe.

I wanted something that could also film any Uber passengers I get for security purposes so I picked up this Pruveeo C2 cam which is one marketed to ride share drivers and shoots 1080p30fps both front and interior and has infrared on the interior camera for night vision. Looks like it will do the trick.

I'll post video samples later this week after testing.20200901_144623.jpg

OP
OP
madmanjustice

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a sample video of both the Pruveeo C2 and my Rexing dash cams. The purple-tint of my seats is due to the night vision LEDs on the Pruveeo's interior camera.

OP
OP
madmanjustice

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, got a Mini USB 1to2 splitter so not both dash cams are connect to internal power so i do not have to use the cigarette lighter for power.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to start Uber-ing to see if I can pick up some extra cash while trying to get all moved and the old house renovated and sold. I already run a hard wired Rexing V1P 3rd Gen dash cam with front and rear cameras that stays n the Tahoe.

I wanted something that could also film any Uber passengers I get for security purposes so I picked up this Pruveeo C2 cam which is one marketed to ride share drivers and shoots 1080p30fps both front and interior and has infrared on the interior camera for night vision. Looks like it will do the trick.

I'll post video samples later this week after testing.View attachment 256164

I like those but that one was too big for my tastes. I have a Pruveeo P3 and enjoyed my time Ubering. When the face diaper thing goes away, I may drive for them again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons