NEW and OLD members Take a Read!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Over the past few days/weeks Ive noticed an abundance of threads being created in the wrong sub-forums , ESP the 2015+ section I just want everyone to be a little more careful when creating threads make sure it is in the best place possible. If anyone is confused on where to place a thread Admin has been kind enough to provide a cheat sheet for you here :
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56339

Thanks

TYF Staff

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How can we help?

Are you on Tapatalk or regular computer?

What's hard about it to navigate?

This is one of the easiest sites out there to navigate, even on tapatalk. Just have to pay attention to what forum things are in when viewing new posts lol

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is one of the easiest sites out there to navigate, even on tapatalk. Just have to pay attention to what forum things are in when viewing new posts lol

Yeah, I think it's pretty good here compared to other forums... as long as post are going in their correct sections for the correct years

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on my phone a lot and sometimes the pages don't load all the way before I start scrolling down to get to where I want to be on the main page. Once I get there, I tap the section I want right when the page finishes loading and it takes me to the wrong section. This happens a lot. I'm not using tapatalk because I like the desktop version better. Anyway, sometimes I don't even realize I'm in the wrong section unless I'm looking for a certain thread. Could be happening to others as well?

Mike

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Out of the thousands of people who use this forum, its really only the new people. Pay attention to what you're doing. The format of this forum isn't difficult to use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts