New AllData DIY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willfalcon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just tried to log in to alldata diy to find that my subscription had expired. I went to renew it, and it redirected me to their new version. A 1 year subscription is now $59.99. I don't remember the exact price a year ago, but it was certainly no more than half that. Has anyone renewed their subscription to the new version? From what I can tell it says it's all the same info, just a new user interface and improved wiring diagrams. Is it still worth a subscription? And do you have any other recommended resources to replace if not?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Sorry about the surprise.

I just tried to renew my yearly subscription and saw this: https://www.alldata.com/diy-us/en/find-vehicle/plan?vid=40280

I then sent an email to them about how their member count will drop and I personally will not be recommending them but will say that if a member here still wants to join, I will, warn about the new double the price. I understand that costs go up but double is out of bounds, especially for current members.

Last edited:

PNWYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, same here. Total BS for a long time user of AllData. No, deal for renewing or multi-vehicle renewal for long time customer. Redirected to hey it's now 60.00 or too bad. I am not going to renew at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts