New 2021 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

captras

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Brought home my new, 2021 Yukon Denali, Frost White with almost every option. Love the rear entertainment center, sliding console, huge sunroof, adaptive cruise control to name a few. Was very difficult to find one equipped the way we wanted, but finally did. Of course, dealers are NOT dealing at all, although my dealer, West Point Buick GMC in Katy, Tx, did take an additional $500 off the MSRP, and included 2 additional oli changes, and tinted the front windows, so no complaints. In addition, because they are in high demand and short supply, I came out sweet on the lease turn in. My buy out was $37,545, but I found a local Chevy dealer here that paid $48,500 for the Yukon. I walked away with almost $11,000. I figure no way would I have ever gotten 11K off the sticker even in high inventory times.

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Solid dealer there too. They were honest with me when I tried to order my Yukon in letting me know they didn't have allocations at the time. This was after I cancelled my order with Sterling because of their lack of honesty. I ended up ordering with Gay and had a great experience.

Post some pictures when you get the opportunity!

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brought home my new, 2021 Yukon Denali, Frost White with almost every option. Love the rear entertainment center, sliding console, huge sunroof, adaptive cruise control to name a few. Was very difficult to find one equipped the way we wanted, but finally did. Of course, dealers are NOT dealing at all, although my dealer, West Point Buick GMC in Katy, Tx, did take an additional $500 off the MSRP, and included 2 additional oli changes, and tinted the front windows, so no complaints. In addition, because they are in high demand and short supply, I came out sweet on the lease turn in. My buy out was $37,545, but I found a local Chevy dealer here that paid $48,500 for the Yukon. I walked away with almost $11,000. I figure no way would I have ever gotten 11K off the sticker even in high inventory times.
I have a Tahoe premier I’m about to pick up equipped same way, was very hard to find. I got GMS discount and did good on our 18’. With your buyout, did you shop that around for the highest price and took it to that dealership?

OP
OP
captras

captras

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The dealer I bought from wasn't interested in meeting the price on my 18. I shopped 5 dealerships to sell my 18. How much was your GMS discount? Dealers in the Houston area weren't honoring that discount!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh