Need some help 08 GMC Yukon possible electrical issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tovar08yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got an 08 gmc Yukon 5.3 2wd 160k I’m having some issues possibly electrical. I’ve changed my battery due to having an issue starting it was rough to start and every time it started my ac would be at 74, but once started it’d run fine no warning or check engine lights. I changed the battery and my issues stopped for a couple days and then I find out on accident that maybe it’s being drained by the CD changer I pull the fuse #42 RDO just to see if that was the main issue at it wasn’t still having a draw but I’m lost at the moment. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’ve seen many threads but not with my same issue or maybe I overlooked it. TIA

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think 74 is the default so if that is happening then your vehicle is losing enough power to "reset" over night. I suspect a bad battery cable might be happening here, the same thing would happen to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts