Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rodie40

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
HELP! I am installing an oem backup camera and a nav radio in my 2007 Yukon XL. I have bought a camera, radio, and wiring, but need to know what wire to hookup the camera wires into on the back of the radio, and how to wire the camera module that converts the voltage for the camera. The radio is a 22776895, the module is a 10371724. I have documented this fun going through salvage yards on my YouTube channel, "Dans Garage NC" if you want to see what I am doing. Any help is appreciated as I want this to finally work. I know I may still have to have the ECU reprogrammed to get the system to work, and am not interested in going aftermarket, so those comments will not be useful. My YouTube is really about old American muscle cars, mainly Chevelles, so if you like those check the channel out. "Stay positive, and keep on wrenching."

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally help you with your question; however, other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me will chime in.

OP
OP
Rodie40

Rodie40

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you so much, that has been very helpful. But I have a connector from another vehicle for the camera and the wires are, Dark Blue, Bare, White, LT Blue, Pink, and Black with a White stripe. Can anyone find a pinout for that? Not sure what year it came out of? May have been an Escallade? I am sure 4 wires go to the camera, and two are power.