Need new headlights for my Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kal_59

Reaction score
Hi All,

I would like to get some suggestions for my headlight upgrade, since all you guys got pretty good ones, and all of you got experience on which one would be the best.

I have looked at a couple of headlights, but so far, I think this would seem to look good on mine (since its white).
LP-GY07CF-KS.jpg

This might sound dumb, but would the bulbs itself be upgraded as well, or do I have to install a complete Xenon system? If so, where is the best place to get this system? I need the final output of the light power to be something like the Escalade's lighting.

(need the fog lights to match the headlights as well)

Attachments

• 20100311136.jpg
    20100311136.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

CincinnatiZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about a HID kit and a LIGHT smoke of the lenses? Every aftermarket headlight I have ever used has always been cheep. They get water vapor in them and there 100% plastic. Im not saying there all like that, but thats been what I have encountered. Just my dos centavos.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
My HID kit looks very very similar to my moms 2010 Escalade light output. I love it. :D

OP
OP
kal_59

kal_59

Reaction score
What about a HID kit and a LIGHT smoke of the lenses? Every aftermarket headlight I have ever used has always been cheep. They get water vapor in them and there 100% plastic. Im not saying there all like that, but thats been what I have encountered. Just my dos centavos.

I think to get xenon lights, i would probably need to buy the whole kit. I agree with you on the cheapness of the aftermarket products, but I can see here that alot of guys got some really good headlights on, wonder where they got theirs!

My HID kit looks very very similar to my moms 2010 Escalade light output. I love it. :D

and i can see from your signature that its a 8000k one, and I thought 6000k would be strong enough.

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
those look nice, but I dont think they come with head light bulbs too, I think thats separate from what I read. I may be wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65